Annual Lighthouse Center Picnic
Saturday, August 24, 2019
1:00 – 4:00 pm
**Please note the time is changed this year to an
earlier start time. We hope you can make it, with your family or by yourself!
The Lighthouse Center will provide the hamburgers,corn on the cob, condiments and
Please bring a side dish, salad or dessert to pass.
This year we will have a Photo Workshop on Cell Phone Photography, conducted
by Professional Photographer and Photo Educator, Aum Terry Abrams.
In this 1 hour workshop you will learn about:
* how to focus your cell phone (Android or I-Phone)
* how to adjust the brightness
* use the flash on your phone
* take panoramic photos on your phone
* take videos on your phone
* use the slow motion and time lapsed photography features on your phone
The class will be partly indoors and partly outdoors, so please dress accordingly : )
Be sure to BRING YOUR PHONE and be sure your BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED.
Please RSVP to Prachi at email@example.com or 734-417-5804, if you can make it.
Love, light and gratitude,
for the Lighthouse Center Board of Directors