- This event has passed.
Book Club — New Book
September 19, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Yoga of the Bhagavad Gita by Paramahansa Yogananda
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Cost: $30 room rental fee
With penetrating insight, Paramahansa Yogananda sheds a clarifying light on the deeper meaning of the Bhagavad Gita’s symbology, and the true intent of India’s timeless and universal scripture.
Features Paramahansa Yogananda’s original translation of the Bhagavad Gita for the first time in sequential form. Topics include:
– Using self-analysis and introspection for continuous personal growth
– Yoga methods for creating a life of peace and inner harmony
– Understanding the psychological forces that help – and those that hinder – spiritual progress
– Creating an ideal balance of material and spiritual goals
– How to experience the deeper states of meditation and divine illumination.